Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What I like about being the homemaker
  • knowing what stage different activities are at
  • not running out of stuff, cause I maintain the shopping list when something is near to finishing
  • walking in the park
  • hanging up laundry
  • picking ellie up after she wakes
  • stacking the dishwasher my way
  • having a bit of time to reflect and write
  • planning the day, and mostly being able to achieve the plan
  • shopping with ellie
  • bathing ellie
  • vaccuuming the living room
  • not having to do much that I don't like
  • cooking new things

What I don't like
  • answering the stupid phone (mostly cause it's telemarketing)
  • not much variation in the routine
  • not having uninterrupted time for my own pursuits
  • getting up in the middle of the night (doesn't happen often)
  • screwups to my system (Ellie not going to sleep when I expect her too, not being told we're out of something, finding half done chores that I didn't start)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home